Who we are
We are a recruitment team based in San Jose, California that has a serious passion for tech and people. Our experience and interest in tech are what we believe sets us apart from other recruiters.
We value creating the connections between industry leaders and tech professionals that inspire opportunity. We champion the game changers, the thinkers, and the teams who choose to create change. We connect with diverse people of passionate innovators that seek to drive new growth into the tech industry no matter what background.
We support each other with innovative ideas, creativity, and we collaborate with each other to achieve our goals. At HireIO we strive to do our best, we work with some of the best talents in the market, so we like to create original experiences with them, inspiring opportunity. This practice carries on throughout our company as we create exciting and imaginative opportunities amongst us.
In 2021, we will double size and actively look for recruiters or sales to join us. If you are hungry to make money, love to work in a team culture like diversity, and transparency, and if you love a silicon valley startup-style environment, please drop your resume!
About the job
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Coordinate logistics for new hire orientations and employee training sessions
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Manage people data in our ATS
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying for new perks and benefits, and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum bachelor's degree in a related field
- Experience in the HR field for at least 1 year
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and produce results under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated skill and experience using Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Startup experience is preferred (dynamics and fast-paced environment)
- Excellent team player
- Be Able to work remotely and independently most time during COVID, but must be on-site with the team when it's over.
- Health Care Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Vision)
- 401K & Company matching
- Lots of opportunities to learn HR-related skills, as well as knowledge in business, technology, finance, etc.
- Potential leadership