Interim HealthCare has an exciting career opportunity for a full time Homecare Office Manager in our Campbell CA office.
We are Looking for someone with an outgoing personality and an internal drive to run/grow a business, who has previous homecare or personal experience with homecare, business and marketing relationships, and a desire to build upon a great foundation of care delivery. Yep, that’s someone very special.
We provide Personal Care/Non-Medical services to mostly senior clients in their home. This multimillion-dollar location has an excellent reputation/longevity and ability to service entire Santa Clara County area. The office team is very proficient and eager to work with a dynamic new leader. You will be part of a Franchise network owned by 3 RN’s, with locations in CA, OR, and NV.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, able to work autonomously, and have the kind of personality that others enjoy spending time with; Have a business mindset but also willing to build networking relationships in the community. You will also be meeting with new referrals/clients in various settings, including hospital, SNF, ALF.
What makes this position unique is you will be part of a network of offices in other locations…sister offices so to speak…. they will help mentor you along the way, and then be a source of inspiration, guidance, and a little bit of competitiveness in the future.
To find out more please start by sending your resume. From there chosen candidates will be part of an individual zoom discovery call, so we can share about each other…then those that are selected will head to a more formal interview meeting. We want to take this time to be sure this is a good fit for you too.
Salary is competitive, but also increases with growth, and bonus opportunity.
If after reading this you can already feel this is the job you have been waiting for, now is your opportunity.
Homecare Office Manager Benefits
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- $25K AD & D Policy
- $25K Life Insurance Policy
- Direct Deposit
- Vision Coverage
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience - healthcare administration
- Two (2) years of management experience that includes planning, staff supervision, recruiting and hiring.
- Leadership experience with groups or teams.
- Knowledge of seniors and documented experience in working with them.
- Previous experience in working with senior population.
- Experience in the field will also be given preference
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze and problem solve.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability and effective organizational skills in order to meet short deadlines with finite resources.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, retain and manage an effective team.
- Customer service experience.
- Computer proficiency including the ability to utilize software programs for creating documents and financial analyses.
- Meets the requirements of federal and or state criminal and abuse background checks where applicable.
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.