AAFCPAs is an innovative and forward-thinking firm. We have enjoyed primarily organic growth and continue our laser focus on sustained growth as an independent regional firm. We are considered an attractive alternative to the Big 4 and National CPA firms. We provide best-value assurance, tax, outsourced accounting, business consulting, information technology advisory solutions, and wealth management services to nonprofit organizations, commercial companies, wealthy individuals, and estates. Since 1973, AAFCPAs sincere approach to business and service excellence has attracted discerning clients along with the best and brightest CPA and consulting professionals. AAFCPAs donates 10% of its net profits annually to nonprofit organizations. We have an active DE&I committee and have commitment and accountability to these efforts.
AAFCPAs is an independent member of PrimeGlobal, the fourth largest CPA firm association in the world with 300+ member firms in 80+ countries. This provides our clients with seamless national and global coverage, along with an advantageous pay-as-you-use model.
Our Healthcare Audit Team is growing!! Are you an experienced healthcare manager looking for a progressive career opportunity and a great work culture? Are you committed to excellence and high quality? Do you love to develop and coach less experienced staff to succeed? Do you enjoy supporting community charity and business events?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, we would love to talk to you!!
Candidates are encouraged to apply confidentially on our website, www.aafcpa.com. No agency solicitations will be considered at this time.
AAFCPAs is looking for a dynamic Audit Manager to join our healthcare practice team.
As part of the AAFCPAs team, the Audit Manager will be responsible for:
- Supervising engagement team and preparing end-of-engagement evaluations for staff
- Monitoring and reporting regarding the productivity of staff, and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment
- Keeping lines of communication open with staff and clients
- Keeping abreast of all industry developments and ensuring professional development through ongoing education
- Contribute to the firms thought leadership efforts in healthcare
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns, and escalating problems as they arise
- Recognizing and informing management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients and potential clients
- Preparing all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and significant deficiencies letters, with an eye on quality, thoroughness, and accuracy
Leading the engagement team with an emphasis on collaboration, flexibility and valuing the differences in others
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 5 - 7+ years of external healthcare auditing within Public Accounting
- Ability to travel on a regular basis
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible office location or remote work (Westborough, Waltham, Boston or open to other location)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Bonus plan
- Leadership development opportunities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.