Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The role of the Headquarters Inside Delivery Advisor is to engage with customers and businesses who have ordered Lucid Motors vehicles. Our Headquarters Inside Delivery Advisors guide customers through the ownership of their vehicle, collect critical customer information, and assist in the coordination of vehicle delivery. We prioritize a world-class customer service experience and our Headquarters Inside Delivery Advisors play a key role in continuing to build upon the Lucid Motors brand though their delivery of an unparalleled experience for our customers.
Our ideal candidate has an unwavering commitment to the accurate collection and recording of customer information and possesses demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills. You are an active listener, attentive and articulate, capable of balancing the technical (intellectual) with the creative (emotional) that helps customers on their buying journey with Lucid. You are meticulously detailed, well-organized, and understand the critical nature of setting daily priorities.
The Headquarters Inside Delivery Advisor's role combines sales, customer service, and business development requiring a high-degree of customer-focused energy.
- Deliver an unparalleled customer experience you would personally want to have.
- Coach customers throughout the customer journey via phone, email, and chat.
- Educate customers on the product and what to expect during their ownership experience.
- Handle objections that help instill confidence and excitement with our customers.
- Engage in meaningful conversations with customers through multiple mediums.
- Collect and record customer information during the customer journey with impeccable data accuracy.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and their value to our customers.
- Collaborate with various teams, including Sales, DMV and Order Operations, and Logistics.
- Meticulously record customer feedback to improve both products and business processes.
- Identify inefficiencies and pain points in existing workflows for customers and clearly communicate how we can solve these issues.
- 2+ years of professional experience in sales, support, or other customer-facing role
- Passion for a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong storytelling, active listening, and customer relationship skills (empathy, communication, integrity, and high-quality question-asking)
- Self-starter and quick thinker with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to relentlessly prioritize
- Ability to obtain a DMV Salesperson License
- Ability to work rotationally on the weekend to help support customer deliveries
- Required to come into the office daily
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM
- Prior experience in the automotive sector
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of gainful employment within the United States
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States, must provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses) based on the manufacturer's guidelines on their first day of employment.
Individuals seeking a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.