Remote position, but candidate needs to be available during normal US working hours (UTC-5, UTC-6, UTC-7, or, UTC-8).
As the head of marketing at Company, you are responsible for building and executing the marketing strategy for our global programmable cloud platform. You will drive inbound and educate the market about our product offerings.
You’ll perform market research and product validation to supply our product and sales team with essential information about the cloud and infrastructure market that will help shape the future of our product.
You’ll develop the growth marketing strategy, working with our customer team to set and exceed goals.
You’re action-oriented and love to create quick and measurable results in both the short and longer-term. You take your full creativity to your job and prefer non-conventional approaches instead of dated traditional marketing efforts.
You are comfortable presenting your plans to the c-suite and board-level executives but also like to get your hands dirty to set the plan in action.
The head of marketing is part of the customer team. We’re a small but mighty team that is continually learning and iterating to achieve the best results. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute and help build the foundation for rapid growth for the company, our customer team, and yourself.
You’ll love this job if
- You thrive in a startup environment where everything is possible, but not unless you take action.
- You enjoy having a high degree of freedom and responsibilities to make our marketing a success.
- When we say you have 1 month to come up with a plan – you say challenge accepted.
- You are a team player that wants the team to succeed above all else.
- You love working on all facets of marketing, ranging from generating inbound, market research, pricing strategy, and much more.
We’d especially love to hear from you if
- You have prior experience leading and scaling a marketing team at a high-growth startup.
- You have prior experience in a marketing role in the cloud computing market.