We are an early-stage consumer health tech startup focused on innovation and delivering instant diagnostic solutions for all. We are backed by top tier investors who invested in Amazon, Genentech, and Instacart. Operating in a $100 billion market, we’ve built a suite of modern testing products that empower consumers and healthcare professionals with rapid, reliable clinical diagnostics products and platforms that can change lives and decrease cost.
We are looking for the Head of Marketing who will drive the marketing strategy & execution to support all our consumer and enterprise digital marketing efforts, identifying new opportunities to unlock growth for our omnichannel business while creating meaningful interactions with our existing customer base. This role will be responsible for all marketing activities from media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. Curiosity around customer motivations and a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape, changing market dynamics, and the unique positioning of our product offering are critical for success.
If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Create and execute strategies to deliver meaningful growth across the following channels: Email marketing, website, and social media
- Oversee and own day-to-day operations and communications across all owned marketing channels
- Proactively troubleshoot and communicate updates to cross-functional teams as needed when facing challenges or problems with digital marketing efforts, individual campaigns, software tools, etc.
- Act as internal expert and point person for all digital marketing tools and subscriptions, including but not limited to: Klaviyo, Shopify, Wix, and more
- Developing marketing strategies for new products
- Identifying potential new markets and creating plans to enter the market
- Define top quantitative and qualitative KPIs and establish regular reporting structure to share ongoing progress, wins, and opportunities across digital channels
- Review, analyze, and report on key campaign metrics relevant to each channel (ie conversion rate, ROI, deliverability, open rates, click through, engagement, etc)
- Partner with the sales team to understand their needs and deliver relevant strategies to move the needle against shared revenue goals
- Support external agency partners and contractors who act as an extension of our team
- Guide strategy & ensure alignment for: PR/comms, packaging design, trade events, and more
- Ad hoc sales enablement projects as needed
Requirements & Desired Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, or related field
- 4-6 years of relevant digital marketing experience in a fast-paced start-up environment
- In depth understanding of current digital marketing strategies and best practices
- Experience executing campaigns in Klaviyo
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
We offer competitive benefits and are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Simple HealthKit requires anyone working onsite or visiting our offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved.