We're looking for a senior-level full stack growth specialist to start our Growth team with the founders. We need a hardworking, entrepreneurial self-starter looking to change how we pay for healthcare. If you are data-driven, with extensive experience in marketing and user acquisition, but are unafraid to pick up the phone and place a call, this is the role for you.
In your day-to-day, you'll research and explore new provider partnerships and user acquisition opportunities, creating, launching and iterating different growth initiatives from scratch. You'll frequently communicate with potential business partners to optimize your approach. Your feedback will directly drive product improvements. In this role, you will be carefully monitoring and measuring performance, running A/B tests, gathering insights, and constantly optimizing channels to their fullest extent.
While we are a start-up with a lot of work to do, we also value work-life balance. Our goal is to provide you with a challenging work environment where you are learning new things every day, but where you also maintain normal hours.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the growth and marketing functions of Company
- Build a team to support the company 's growth
- Manage the PR strategy
- Build and refine marketing materials (in close collaboration with Sales)
- Define messaging for Company products
- Evaluate market opportunities and willingness to pay
- Minimum of 3 years experience in B2B digital marketing & user acquisition
- Healthcare experience (revenue cycle, payer-side, provider-side, etc)
- Experience defining the marketing strategy of a company
- Proven track record in business development - a must
- Experience building a capable team that isn 't afraid to dream big
- Analytical thinking, data-focused mentality, and strong business judgment
- Extensive experience in media sales/buying
- Be a storyteller
- Team player with zero ego and great communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a remote environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Bachelor 's degree, or equivalent experience/knowledge. We are happy to work with strong candidates with non-traditional educational backgrounds.
- Experience in B2B healthcare SaaS
- Strong writing skills