Ref ID: 00420-0012105166
Classification: Demand Generation Manager
Compensation: $75.00 to $85.00 hourly
Robert Half is looking for candidates to fill the role of Head of Growth Marketing for a remote position (if local to Palo Alto, CA, may be hybrid, 1-2 visits/week).
Our client is a B2B SaaS company that specializes in governance, risk and compliance.
- Responsible for online conversion from acquisition to trial to paid customer.
- Develop and maintain programs and messaging across platforms to optimize the conversion points throughout the acquisition experience.
- Partner closely with Product and Operations on organization growth strategy, experimentation and testing, and aligned reporting.
- Achieve online revenue target, trial, and online user KPIs while improving onboarding and lifecycle experience through experimentation.
- Drive strategy for analysis and instrumentation across e-mail, chat, AppCues and other technology for programmatic personalization
- Set up a cross-functional Growth Squad that spans marketing and product.
- Work closely in setting up digital, demand, customer lifecycle, and product marketing.
- Align growth strategy with our inbound and outbound marketing programs - focusing on decreasing customer acquisition costs and increasing acquisition, retention and expansion of our business.
- Guide and grow the growth marketing team, establishing clear priorities and working closely with cross-functional leaders to maintain alignment and resourcing for the growth team.
- 7+ years of performance or growth marketing experience for PLG or SaaS companies - experience with a high-growth online trial and purchasing motion is essential.
- Proficient in product analytics, in-app messaging and conversational marketing tools (Heap, Intercom, Drift are all a plus) and strong ability to learn new tools and technology
- Successful track record managing a team,
- Strong Sales and Marketing Automation experience (HubSpot is a plus)
- Analytical acumen and experience using tools like Tableau or PowerBI to report on performance
- Proven program and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication skills, including reading, writing, and speaking to a wide range of needs and audiences
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B environment (i.e., field marketing, digital marketing, etc.)
- Ability to work successfully with little guidance and comfort navigating ambiguity
- When choosing between visual and text, you choose visual.
- Expertise with Jira project management