Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the antithesis of the traditional doctor's office and we are hiring! Our locations are fun, social and busy. We provide whole body and localized Cryotherapy, IV services, Infrared Sauna services, Hyperbaric therapy, as well as a variety of micronutrient testing and more!
Restore Hyper Wellness + Cryotherapy is the leading retail provider of alternative health and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a higher level so they can do more of what they love in life.
Our clients tend to be active, fun, and healthy. We work directly with local and professional sports teams as well as many of the top health and wellness organizations in the country! We value work/live balance, monthly and quarterly bonuses and provide attractive schedule options!
We are looking for an extraordinary Store Manager with strong business building, sales and management skills (as evidenced by a track record). The ideal candidate must thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Assist customers with their wellness issues related to sports performance, recovery, pain management, and general health
- Educate customers about Restore’s services and the health benefits they offer
- Deliver a superior customer experience
- Build and coach a team of qualified wellness professionals
- Represent the Restore brand and our mission to bring Hyper Wellness® to as many people as possible
- Identify and grow current KPI’s
- Meet the community’s local recreational and top athletes and fitness enthusiasts at local events and generate interest in Restore’s wellness services
- Participate in local health and fitness events and large-scale wellness initiatives
- Engage in both word-of-mouth and social media marketing
- Manage social pages
- Build your team of wellness professionals
- Keep staff up-to-date on current promotions, upcoming events, and store updates
- Represent the Restore brand
- An affinity for sales. You need to enjoy the sales process and have a track record.
- Proven track record in event planning
- Desire to make people feel better and pursue wellness
- Passion for fitness and athletic achievement.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Charisma is appreciated.
- Ability to deliver action plans based on and measured by data. You have to be comfortable with the numbers.
- Good team player. You need to be a leader, but you also need to be able to delegate and develop a quality team.
- Desire to meet personal & team monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals. Your total compensation will be tied to performance.
- High ethics and integrity. You have to do the right thing even when no one is watching.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly and quarterly performance bonuses
- Paid participation in local fitness and social events
- Access to complementary wellness services
- Opportunity for growth
- Vacation days