*As a Federal Contractor, Drummac Inc. will require all employees to be either fully vaccinated *or* be subject to a weekly COVID-19 testing protocol as a condition of employment. Please reach out to our Recruitment Team for additional questions
Drummac, Inc. is an integrated rail services company that specializes in providing mechanical and janitorial services to the transportation industry. With operations located across the United States, the services we perform range in scope from routine mechanical maintenance, inspections, repairs and cleaning to providing equipment and supplies for the transportation industry with a niche in passenger rail. We provide these services using in-house resources, enabling exceptional quality control enjoyed by few companies in our industry.
The Coach Cleaner must be able to work in compliance while cleaning passenger rail cars as required per train schedules. They must adhere to and maintain strict compliance with corporate/office policies and procedures, established health and safety protocols, and all applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, floors, seats, surfaces and trim.
- Cleans passenger cars, restrooms and replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork.
- Washes windows, door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Follows Drummac guidelines for conduct.
- Keeps area around dumpsters clean and secure.
- Notifies supervisor of any faulty equipment.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Requires High School Diploma or GED (or equivalent reading, writing and reasoning skills).
- Experience in janitorial services is preferred.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment screening process.
Drummac is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a drug free work environment to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Drummac is an Equal Opportunity Employer.