I am seeking a General Counsel to provide legal services and support to many functional areas of a non-profit that works in affordable housing. This position would serve as the lead contact for all legal matters. Join a team that is working to make a difference in the lives of people today and for decades to come.
- Experience with advising on legal issues related to acquisitions, development, corporate matters, finance, employment, property management and property ownership
- Real estate ownership, investment and finance, and exposure to affordable housing is a plus
- Regulatory issues and compliance
- Develops legal related policies and procedures and recommends operational changes
- Ensures that all corporate documents are maintained and updated to ensure compliance
- 5+ years of experience in corporate law, nonprofit law and/or real estate law
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Hybrid office/remote situation
- Non-profit that is working to transform the housing landscape
If you're thinking of making a change and want to learn more, reach out to me at 605-988-6592 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.