Ref ID: 00412-9503113329
Classification: Fund Accountant
Please reach out to Mahmoud Adam, CPA via LinkedIn with your updated resume or call (408) 455-2675 to be considered for the opportunity below.
Exciting opportunity to join one of the largest mission-aligned firms in the world with offices in NY and Palo Alto and more than $8 billion in Multi-Asset class portfolios for families, foundations and institutional investors across the world.
The senior accountant will be an integral part of the accounting team in the Palo Alto office. Reporting to the fund manager and controller.
Key responsibilities include:
• Perform the fund accounting for various funds as well as reporting to clients and internal reports
• Prepare annual financial reports for clients
• Reconcile daily cash and assist with annual audits
• Analyze and calculate performance for partnership and investments
• Assist in internal review of quarterly and annual reports
• Prepare (monthly or quarterly) performance reporting, as needed, for each of the various investment business lines
• Develop and maintain relationships with investment and finance representatives from partnerships to ensure good information flow and timely receipt of cash flow and financial information