Ref ID: 00412-9503098038
Classification: Fund Accountant
For faster consideration, please view my Linkedin under Charles O'Brien and email me your resume.
Our client is a global investment firm that covers a multitude of asset classes. They are deeply engaged in the private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate, credit and hedge fund markets and have over $100B in assets under management.
On this team, you will manage the quarterly valuations timeline and act as a liaison between external valuations team, portfolio companies, and internal deal team
The team you will be on does not close the month/quarter for the funds; they produce the valuation documents for the fund accounting team to use to close the month/quarter
Why work here
- Joining a fairly large and experienced asset management firm that's very active in the market place, lots to learn
- Lots of growth potential
- Collaborative environment
- Ability to take ownership
- Great team dynamic
- Management does not micromanage/laid back management style
- Long tenure on the team
- Great benefits - free breakfast/lunch/dinner
- Will get equity!
- Wellness programs and team building as a company
- Paid IVF!
- Free Bay Club & Equinox membership
- 401k 5%
- Health/dental/vision insurance 100% coverage
- Discretionary equity participation
- Commute reimbursement program