Fleet Management Engineer
Our client is looking to fill a Fleet Management Engineer to join their team. Looking for motivated and passionate candidates who helps to support our our client's AD/ADAS test vehicle fleet. You will be responsible for coordinating test drives, vehicles and drivers in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. You are going to be in charge of the prioritization of test requests as well as suitability of vehicles for specific tests..
- Actively manage the AD/ADAS test vehicle fleet for the US market
- Understand vehicle configuration management in collaboration with other teams
- Work with Integration and Workshops Teams to maintain a good status of vehicle configurations for HW, SW and vehicle variants to ensure fleet testing ability
- Maintain overview of dependencies for software versions for all components
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand test requests in order to provide suitable vehicle
- Provide feedback about processes/tools and if necessary, support creating tools to better manage the fleet
- Overview and understand the full vehicle testing workflow, starting from driver qualifications, software road approval all the way to data ingest and availability
- Facilitate discussions among stakeholder when it comes to priority conflicts and help finding solutions
- 2-3 yrs of exp
- Degree in Business, Engineering Management or related fields
- Experience in project management and coordination
- Excellent communication skills in verbal, written or while presenting
- Basic understanding of software development and script languages like python
- Basic understanding of software versioning and dependencies
- Outstanding knowledge of project management tools like Jira (is a Plus)
- Pay Range: $35-$40/ an hour
Note: Any pay ranges displayed are estimations. Actual pay is determined by an applicant's experience, technical expertise, and other qualifications as listed in the job description. All qualified applicants are welcome to apply.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.