Ref ID: 04710-0012006619
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $23.00 to $27.00 hourly
Robert Half currently has a short-term contract / temporary opportunity for an experienced Fixed Assets Accountant to join their dynamic, innovative team. As a Fixed Assets Accountant, you will partner closely with various business units within the company such as the Purchasing Team, Manufacturing Engineers, and Project Managers to review, analyze, and implement standards that directly impact capital assets/fixed assets accounting. This Fixed Assets Accountant position offers you great experience and a strong compensation and benefits package and is based in the Newark, California area. If you are looking for a rewarding, career building experience with an exciting company, apply today!
What you get to do every day
- Review fixed assets purchase requests (initial asset creation review).
- Review and place assets under construction (CIP/AUC assets review).
- Record and review fixed assets disposition in the system.
- Assign and issue fixed asset tags.
- Reconcile fixed asset subledger vs. general ledger and prepare fixed assets roll-forward for the Arizona Operations.
- Perform various fixed assets analyses (depreciation reasonableness, mid-month review, fluctuation analysis).
- Facilitate Fixed Asset physical inventory count.
- Provide audit (internal/external) support (i.e. pull relevant fixed assets support and address various inquiries).