* Flexible schedule
* Free Membership at F45
* Competitive salary and bonus structure
Our F45 family is looking to grow our team. As Studio Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to the entire team at our studio. You will be the lead for the Sales function, executing a lead generation/marketing strategic plan to increase fitness membership sales, as well as promote the health and wellness benefits associated with a healthy lifestyle. The Studio Manager is not only a mentor, but an Ambassador of our brand, and a proven leader. You will also manage the day to day operations of the studio, including scheduling classes and staff, coaching classes as needed, and elevating our overall membership experience.
* Create, properly manage and exceed, all Sales and Operational budgets
* Drive financial plans and increase gross margins of the business through optimal programming and capacity utilization
* Create an annual marketing plan for social media, digital/print marketing, and community events
* Ensure all Front Desk systems and studio practices/processes are adhered to, including member check-in, telephone inquiries, payment handling, delinquent account procedures, and customer care calls
* Ensure a consistent sales effort is maintained at all times by providing daily sales goals and contests/incentive-based motivation, including establishing, expanding, and tracking outreach initiatives and strategic partnerships with local businesses, community groups, and charitable organizations
* Recruit, hire, train and deliver the onboarding program for all staff
* Maintain and grow the total membership base and oversee all aspects of the membership sales process
* Increase studio conversion rate and achieve client retention goals
* Drive client referral program
* Maintain top-notch cleanliness, appearance, and organization of the studio and inventory
* Demonstrate positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity and professionalism to both clients and internal staff
* Ensure studio branding by adhering to company guidelines and values
* Maintain strong working knowledge of our small-group training programs by coaching and/or participating in classes every week.
* Manage and oversee all day-to-day operations and overall studio performance.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, required
* 2+ years of proven sales leadership in the Health & Fitness industry required
* Must have Personal Training Certification through a nationally recognized organization
* Must have CPR/AED/First Aid Certification
* 3+ years of management experience, including directly overseeing all aspects of staff management from hiring, training, supporting, disciplining, and terminating
* Must have outstanding experience delivering high-quality customer service, excellent communication, organizational, and written skills
* Must possess excellent leadership and management skills to create a positive, successful environment for staff and clients
* Ability to work independently and collaborate with Studio Owner, coaching staff and clients
* Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
* Computer proficiency with MS Office programs, MindBody Online,, as well as various media platforms
Compensation: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
We embody and live our brand. We are natural team players who have big ideas. We know that a strong team is a diverse team, and we use diversity as a means to get creative and build a company that changes lives. Most importantly, at F45, we care about each other. We have fun, solve problems and hand out a ton of high-fives.
CULTURE THAT CRUSHES IT
Our mission at F45 is to create the world's greatest workout. This isn't only about creating an unbelievable fitness experience-it's about building a community and culture. As evidenced by HQ and every F45 studio around the world, culture isn't just about appearance. It's about our core beliefs, how we treat each other, how we make decisions, and most importantly, bringing a sense of fun and friendship to everything we do.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to F45 Corporate.