Are you a problem solver looking to join a dynamic team that utilizes cutting edge approaches and innovative technology to identify and mitigate emerging threats within our client's environment? If you are interested in finding solutions for our clients without the extensive demands of travel, you should consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center (USDC)! We bring together cohesive teams with a focus on thought diversity and collaborative problem solving to address client challenges efficiently and effectively. The USDC is growing rapidly and we are actively seeking the right professionals to join our team!
Work you'll do
- Lead and manage ERP financial system implementation and system testing
- Work with Deloitte team and government leaders, product owners, and end-users to understand current state business processes, develop future state processes with next generation systems/applications, delivery training, risk management, and successfully support end-user adoption
- Advise our clients on technical accounting and internal controls matters
- Responsible for requirement gathering, process design, system configuration, testing, documentation and support
- Support end-user training, help desk implementation and be a functional advisor
- Perform analysis and diagnosis of client issues
- Provide counseling/coaching, leadership and support for delivery teams and staff
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our team provides resources to help clients manage their core accounting and financial reporting functions, as well as solutions to help them achieve their controls and finance transformation aspirations. Our professionals keep up with emerging regulatory guidance along with industry and business trends to assist financial organizations. We develop solutions to data complexities tohelp our clients achieve optimal finance transformation and meet their digital controllership goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree required in accounting, business, finance or another business-related field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 8+ years of experience supporting a SAP, Workday, PeopleSoft, Momentum Financials, or Oracle-based ERP financial system implementation
- 8+ years of finance transformation, process improvement, and reconciliation experience
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Proven track record of consistently attaining managed revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearly sales objectives for new business
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solvin g, and decision-makin g abilities
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.