Finance and Accounting Recruiter (Remote possibility)
Are you ready to exit the world of debits and credits and use your knowledge and education to help others find their perfect career choice?
As a leader in the Southeast, comprehensive talent management firm PangeaTwo is focused on providing the best contingent workforce solutions in today’s market. With more than 20 years of experience, PangeaTwo is a respected trailblazer with a legacy of helping employer brands source unparalleled talent and align effective teams across their organizations.
The Finance & Accounting Recruiter (Remote) will be responsible for managing a “full desk” including recruiting, account management and new business prospecting. The Finance & Accounting Division is a growing team with unlimited potential and a strong client base. The Finance and Accounting Recruiter will be responsible for growing a target list of new sales prospects, regularly interviewing industry professionals, matching professionals to open roles, achieving sales quota, and servicing existing accounts. The individual is expected to leverage an existing contact database, network and prospect for new opportunities and consistently apply superior sales skills to win competitive opportunities. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, driven, self-motivated, and goal oriented. The Finance and Accounting Recruiter will also be skilled at overcoming objections and resilient in the face of challenges.
Responsibilities Of The Finance & Accounting Recruiter (Remote)
- Full cycle recruiting for temporary and direct hire positions, including sourcing, screening, conducting virtual and in-person behavioral based interviews, and completing reference checks
- Source for both active and passive talent to build up our candidate pipeline by managing job postings, utilizing job boards, attending networking events, maintaining social media platforms, and cultivating a strong referral base
- Play “match maker” to pair candidates perfectly with your client’s open positions
- Negotiate salary rates with candidates and educate client on changing market trends
- Prepare candidates thoroughly for job interviews and debrief post interview
- Keep candidate records up to date with accurate notes and candidate summaries
- Identify and market new business through leads, cross-selling opportunities, targeted marketing campaigns, etc.
- Speak with clients to take detailed and thorough job orders
- Develop client relationships as thoroughly as possible to keep the relationship strong by conducting virtual and/or onsite client visits, lunches/dinners, and/or other approved client activities
- Stay up to date on all industry trends and developments
Qualifications For The Finance & Accounting Recruiter (Remote)
- A minimum of 2 years of corporate experience, preferably in a public accounting firm
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work with multiple levels within an organization and cross-functional departments
- Bachelor’s degree is required in Accounting/Finance
You’ll be successful in this role if you have strong customer service skills, thrive in a team environment and enjoy contributing to the bigger picture. You will have to manage your time effectively, be detail oriented, a critical thinker, and be a problem solver. You will be on the front lines providing excellent customer service. We understand finding a role that aligns with your passions can be hard and finding the right company is even harder. If the description above matches what you are looking for, we would love to talk more to help you determine if our company is the right choice for you.
Please note - if you have recently submitted your resume to a PangeaTwo posting, your qualifications will be considered for other open opportunities.