The Primrose School of Willow Glen located at 1496 Hamilton Ave, San Jose, CA 95125 is seeking a full-time, Toddler Teacher Classroom Teacher. Children in this classroom are from age 18 months through 36 months. This position will ensure adherence to our mission of bringing the best and most trusted in early childhood education and child care services to the families we serve. We are seeking an individual who is energetic, organized, a problem solver, and possesses great communication skills. This individual needs to be passionate about early childhood education and dedicated to the success of our next generation's Balanced Learning Approach.
PEEK INSIDE OUR CLASSROOMS
Benefits: (Full-Time Regular Employees, min. 40 hours)
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision) (after 60 days)
- Paid Holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Winter and Summer Holiday Week (After the first year of full-time employment)
- Paid Sick Leave
- Teacher Training
- Free On-duty Lunch prepared in School Kitchen
- Uniforms Provided
The school has always been open during COVID. We have followed CDC, Santa Clara County Health Department, and State Licensing Social Distancing and Operational guidelines for COVID.
- On-Site Medical Professional
- On-Site Health and Safety Co-ordinator
- Touch-less Sign-in/Out
- Daily Toy Disinfections and laundry for each classroom.
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Virtual Meetings
- Free KN95 masks for staff
- Free covid testing for staff
- 5 days of isolation PAID if positive PCR test
- 12 or more core units in Early Childhood Education Required.
- 3 units in Infant/Toddler preferred
- Work experience in a licensed child care facility as an Infant/Toddler Room Teacher.
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory agency including finger-printing and background check
- Proficient computer and internet skills
- Knowledge of the social, emotional, and creative needs of young children
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Supervises and manages daily functions for a class of children
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing basis
- Provides an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages creativity, exploration, and decision-making by the children
- Ensures that all class bulletin boards are current and provides the parents with an overview of the material taught in class
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas, and playgrounds
- Assists and coordinates snacks, meals, naptime, and bathroom activities
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops, and/or school functions as determined by the Director
- Observes all rules and regulations pertaining to the health, safety, and care of children
- Maintains a professional personal appearance, attitude, and work behavior at all times
- Plans with Education Coach and implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom schedule using the Primrose School curriculum outlines and materials
- Plans with the Director all required parent-teacher conferences and student evaluations
- Performs other duties as assigned
Each Primrose school is a privately owned and operated franchise, and the respective Franchise Owner is the employer at each school. Franchise Owners set their own wage and benefit programs, which vary among Franchise Owners. Primrose Schools and its Franchise Owners are equal opportunity employers. Positions and position titles vary by school.
Primrose School of Willow Glen is located at 1496 Hamilton Ave, San Jose, CA 95125.Visit us online: www.primrosewillowglen.com; www.facebook.com/primrosewillowglen Contact us: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 408-622-6675