An Experienced Real Estate Agent is a professional with a proven track record in real estate sales. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy our work because we have a genuine passion for our industry.
The ideal candidate will have a couple years of experience in the real estate field and will also have an active real estate license, or be in the process of getting a license. More importantly we are looking for leaders that share our entrepreneurial spirit and a sincere desire to build their personal brand.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details. Job Responsibilities
- Help clients price their property well and make it marketable.
- Network with other real estate professionals to increase awareness of properties and close transactions.
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of home values in your area.
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction.
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller and purchaser.
- Actively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home sale.
About Intero Real Estate
Founded in 2002, Intero Real Estate Services, Inc. has quickly become one of the premier real estate brands in the United States. In 2004, Intero Franchise Services Inc. began franchising and currently is operating in many of the western states. In 2009, Intero International Franchise Services, LLC embarked on developing territories in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and the Americas. The companies are private and headquartered in California's Silicon Valley.
At Intero, we believe that in order to insure a healthy bottom line, a real estate company must embrace the needs of the people it serves as well as the community in which it resides. We meet our agents' needs with diligent training, education and support including life coaching and health and fitness programs for our agents. We are active in our community and hold tightly to our principles of trust, respect, integrity and innovation.
As an office, we will...
- Offer training and development resources to help you grow as an agent.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
- Equip you with the technology and coaching necessary for you to be a high-performer.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.