Remote until Office is open*
Full-time, On-Going Contract
Mountain View, CA
JOB SUMMARY FOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT:
- Our Client is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to a VP level executive with the objective of ensuring timely coordination of meetings, travel, expenses, deliverables and day-to-day activities.
- We are looking for an individual who is competent and efficient and comfortable being a member of a team.
- The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules is essential in this position.
- The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, a good problem solver and organized.
- Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT:
- Manage scheduling for an Executive leader including resolution of schedule conflicts, schedule prioritization and meeting logistics (location, audio/video, meals, etc.) - Recent experience working with C-level executives
- Manage detailed arrangements for upcoming meetings (including meetings with Korea Headquarter), ensuring clear meeting purpose/objectives, validate attendee lists/notifications, communicate required pre-work/deliverables and help coordinate necessary follow-ups
- Ensure the Executive leader is continually aware of upcoming meetings, commitments, travel and deliverables. Track key action items
- Process expense reports in a timely manner and ensure accuracy of expense allocations
- Assist in managing events, budgets and logistics
- Review/proof documents and presentations for spelling, grammar and content (as appropriate)
- Help support overall Exec team management including Operational Review preparation, office supply management, team social events, team members’ celebrations and other general office management functions
- Submit vendor onboarding requests and coordinate with vendors/project owners and vendor management team for required forms
- Review and approve data requests from project owners and assign to VP for review on ticketing system (JIRA)
- Submit contract review requests and coordinate until they are fully executed
- Submit budget approval requests for team and travel requests
- Utilize company’s repository platform (Confluence) to update on the progress of contracts, budget approvals, etc.
- Participate in bi-weekly team meetings, write meeting minutes and update weekly action items
- Compile documents (eg. PowerPoint, excel) and update team’s distribution list as needed
- Coordinate with Finance, AP, HR, vendor management and Legal team as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Proven ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Prior experience working for a large, global company is a plus
- Previous experience managing leaders in remote locations is a plus
- Should be based in Mountain View, CA