19757: Executive Administrative Assistant (Commercial/Sales)- 6 month contract to hire role
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join a growing medical device company as it builds its commercial organization. The Commercial/Sales Executive Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the Chief Commercial Officer and the Vice President of Sales (and sales leadership organization generally). The individual must be able to handle highly confidential information discretely, and interact comfortably and skillfully with senior-level executives.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as the primary contact for the Chief Commercial Officer and the Vice President of Sales in order to triage requests, responding or referring issues to others on the internal teams as appropriate; independently manages administrative functions related to team's responsibilities, including anticipating needs and proactively taking action.
- Composes correspondence on behalf of the executives (i.e., internal and external memos, emails, etc.)
- Provides general administrative support including support/tracking of Business Development meetings.
- Planning, organizing and managing multiple calendars; works with Executive and other staff to determine priorities and resolves schedule conflicts.
- Manages and reconciles expense reports, initiates purchase requisitions submissions, and contract drafting and submissions.
- Regularly interacts with CCO and V.P. of Sales to prepare materials for meetings or presentations. Requires a general understanding of the content of materials and supporting processes in order to ensure quality.
- Manages new and existing consulting agreements updating when near expiration
- Reinforces image and professionalism of the organization through polished and professional communications and interactions.
- Creates, organizes, and maintains up-to-date files (including establishing criteria for purging) and maintaining complex database(s) to support Executive decision making.
- Serves as the point person for the entire sales organization in answering questions about internal processes (expenses, QCBD, check requests, corporate policies, etc.) and serving as a conduit to the internal team.
- Manages new sales hire onboarding and vendor credentialing; facilitates dissemination of training information and tracking new sales hires regarding LITMOS system; manages tracking of certification process for new sales hires.
- Manages inventory, ordering and distribution of sales gear (backpacks, scrubs, SWAG); distribution of initial supply of product literature.
- Organizes and administers Initial Sales Training Program: planning program content, coordination of logistics and executing contracts for services
- Prepares budget spreadsheets and tracks expenses in EXCEL for Commercial and Sales organization activities.
- Manages external event planning including site selection/restaurant identification, RFP solicitation/negotiation, execution of contracts for all Commercial and Sales leadership meetings (Sales Leadership Meeting, Regional Sales Leadership meetings, National Sales meeting, President's Club, etc.)
- Manages contest item fulfillment - budgets, procures and distributes items for the sales contests.
- Manages Physician Locator database.
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience providing support at the executive level.
- Experience supporting commercial and sales functions; medical device company experience preferred.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Individual must be a team player with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful & efficient, with a high level of professionalism is crucial to this role.
- Attention to detail and the ability to anticipate the needs of the executive's team are a must. The individual will be expected to apply common sense and execute tasks with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and proactively learn/adopt new technologies.