The Education Coordinator is integral to the success of C2 Education by providing support in center management, tracking student progress, and providing quality customer service. The Education Coordinator is often the first point of contact between C2 Education and prospective customers, and must uphold high standards of excellence in customer service and support of C2s programs and services.
The Education Coordinator will:
- Provide outstanding academic services to students and their families
- Operate seamlessly in an in-center operating environment
- Maintain C2 Education operating standards including people, financial, and academic standards
- Ensure delivery of C2 programs and initiatives for our families in alignment with our Mission.
- Call families that have expressed interest in C2 services and arrange for a diagnostic test/conference.
- Meet operational excellence standards. Operational standards include our standards relating to process, controls, and compliance on finance, HR, and academics.
- Provide administrative support including answering phones, managing daily business data, and creating/ managing schedules with students and teachers.
- Manage class schedules to effectively staff sessions and meet company efficiency and usage targets.
- Provide marketing support as assigned, for example, by participating in school and community events as a C2 representative
- Grade student tests and monitor all students academic progress.
- Help ensure flawless execution of C2 programs and initiatives.
- Manage your own time in compliance with company and regulatory requirements
- Review student testing and monitoring of all students academic progress.
- Conduct conferences with parents and students to review progress, adjust academic plans, and renew enrollments.
- Other responsibilities as required by the business
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-3 years progressive career growth
- Experience working in operations and team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Bilingual in English and Korean or Mandarin beneficial
*Benefits for this job include paid time off for vacation, personal and sick time, program discounts, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k options*
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the priorities, skills and abilities required to do the job.
C2 Education provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, C2 Education complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has operations. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.