MV Dumbarton Express is hiring DRIVERS and we are interested in YOU!
Competitive Wages and Benefits!
Full-time and Part-time Positions Available!!
Off on Weekends and Holidays!
We will train you for your CDL and pay you at the same time!
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Drivers to provide safe/on-time transportation within our community.
- Competitive wages and PAID TRAINING
- Room for growth/advancement
- Benefits package (after qualification period)
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Drug free work place
- Report to training and to work shifts on time
- Drive safely at all times
- Provide friendly/helpful above board customer service
- Transport general public passengers (provide fare and transfer info)
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch
- Complete necessary daily work shift documents (i.e. - total number of passengers carried each loop)
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current and valid California Driver's License with at least two (2) full years of experience
- Class B CDL with air brake endorsement preferred
- We will pay you to train to obtain the Class B permit and license (drive test) - WE WILL ASSIST!!
- Able to communicate to passengers and over two-way radio using the English Language
- Be able to read a turn sheet to perform left and right turns and remember the routes
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.