As Relyance AI's Director of Partnerships, you will be responsible for building and leading a successful partnership function for Relyance AI's cutting-edge products and services with strategic Privacy Law practices globally. This person will establish, develop, and manage channel partnerships as a key leader on our Sales team. Their key objective will be to grow, enable, and activate channel partners that generate sourced and influenced revenue growth (not value-added reselling). The ideal candidate is an experienced and motivated partner revenue generation leader who will be able to design strategies around channel partnership campaigns and policies while targeting key partners and new opportunities for business relationships.
As a Director of Partnerships, your role will include:
- Building, leading, and executing a fast-growing channel partnerships program strategy by identifying and recruiting target law firms as channel partners, increasing revenue, and cultivating relationships with key strategic partners.
- Meet with privacy law practices, lawyers and firms to educate, evangelize & provide updates on Relyance's Privacy Platform.
- Help privacy law firms understand the value of referring Relyance
- Work with marketing to set up joint webinars with privacy law practices to promote both their practice and Relyance
- Developing and managing a pipeline of prospective channel partners Proactively evaluating new and recurring channel partnerships' financial and non-financial benefits and risks.
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on key metrics for privacy law partnership and initiative performance, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing potential solutions, and executing those solutions.
- Collaborating with various teams to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with prospective channel partners, while taking responsibility through all stages of those relationships.
This role could be a fit for you if you bring:
- 8+ years of experience recruiting and managing channel partnerships for B2B SaaS sales/business development with law firms and practices.
- Extensive experience developing and executing the full function of a robust channel partner strategy in the Legal, Privacy, or GRC space.
- Experience working with multiple partner types, mitigating channel conflict, and communicating needs.
- The ability to leverage and develop strategic partnerships to maximize sales and grow the business at scale.
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills, with significant experience developing effective and influential business relationships.
Bonus points for:
- Experience building a partner program from the ground up.
- A track record of success in a scaling organization.
Who are we?
Using machine learning, Relyance AI builds a dynamic, real-time data inventory and map so you can monitor how personal data moves through your code, applications, infrastructure, and to third-party vendors. We exist because we believe innovation is fundamental to human progress. We build for people-our customers, our team, and the global community. Our core values brought us into existence, and they're the motor that keeps us running.
GLOBAL IMPACT | Think big. Beyond borders.
TRUST | Lost easily. Built carefully.
CRITICAL THINKING | Critical eye. Critical mind.
CUSTOMER | Redefine satisfaction. Build loyalty.
PERSISTENCE | Celebrate failure. Keep going.
TEAM | Fast alone. Far together.
DIVERSITY | We win through representation and inclusion.
Relyance AI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.