Hyve Solutions is a leader in the data center solutions industry. We design, manufacture, and deliver custom Server, Storage, and Networking Solutions to the world’s largest Cloud, Social Media, and Enterprise companies. We pride ourselves on collaboration, innovation and thought leadership. Our team consists of diverse, forward-thinking individuals who dare to challenge the status quo, while working with many of the world’s biggest customers. Hyve Solutions is a part of Synnex Corporation, a Fortune 500 company. Become part of a team that thrives on excellence in a fast changing, high-growth technology environment!
Hyve Solutions is looking for a hands-on, results-driven, high-ownership individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to manage a staff of manufacturing engineers and oversee the development and implementation of operational excellence across our global manufacturing sites.
- Provide clear leadership and accountability to the, process engineering, and Mfg Techs.
- Drive operational excellence projects to reduce cycle times and improve process capability and reliability, process flow, productivity, quality, and cost
- Report and drive key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Drive continuous improvement plans by collaborating with Manufacturing, Test Engineering and Quality Engineering teams.
- Resolve escalated issues arising from operations and coordinate cross-functionally with other departments
- Support Sales team with customer visits, meetings and quotes
- Provide resource/labor and production capacity analysis
- Provide feedback on requirements and needs to meet production schedule
- Evaluate and approve manufacturing infrastructure needs and cost – based on dept budget
- Train and develop manufacturing engineering teams
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in manufacturing engineering management role.
- Expert working knowledge of manufacturing systems (PCBA & Server Assembly)
- Microsoft Suite (Excel/Word/PP) + Visio (preferred)
- Demonstrated knowledge of Lean & Six Sigma and experienced in continuous improvement
- Effective in team building, coaching and mentoring, project management, time management, and delegation
Every Day is Casual Day • Company Discounts • Community Involvement Opportunities • Profit Sharing • Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance • 401k • FSA & HSA • Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days • Employee Stock Purchase Plan • Tuition Reimbursement • Live Well Work Well Program • And More