We're at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world's greatest data and applications platform. Our 'get it done' culture allows everyone at Snowflake to have an equal opportunity to innovate on new ideas, create work with a lasting impact, and excel in a culture of collaboration.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist who will focus on our display advertising programs to drive qualified leads and registrations for our sales and demand generation teams.? You will create and optimize display advertising campaigns and passionately test and improve wherever possible using data.
Snowflake is growing fast and working as part of a larger global cross-functional team, you will contribute to high-impact projects. We're passionate about our people, our customers, our values, and our culture!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
* Develop and manage our paid social or display advertising/remarketing campaigns to acquire traffic and optimize direct response campaigns to grow the database.
* Be responsible for the day-to-day execution, optimization, and reporting of digital marketing campaigns on the full downstream impact in terms of pipeline and revenue generated.
* Evaluate, recommend, and test new marketing channels and ad products including assessing potential traffic sources, negotiating pricing/terms, and launching campaigns.
* Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to optimize digital marketing programs working with product marketing and sales teams to complement efforts and improve the customer lifecycle and performance of marketing investments.
* Work with international and localization teams to build relevant experiences for users across multiple non-English languages.
* Measure, analyze, and report performance of campaigns and develop smart segmentation plans and A/B tests to improve performance.
* Work with marketing operations and analytics teams to correctly populate and maintain performance dashboards, and perform ad-hoc analyses.
* Closely manage budget and spend with finance, procurement, and accounting teams.
OUR QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
* Minimum of 1+ year of B2B experience managing direct response-focused display advertising campaigns using Google Display Network and YouTube.
* Consistent track record of successfully launching and running PPC/online marketing campaigns cost effectively with clear return on investment focused metrics. Experience buying CPM, CPC, and CPA online media.
* Excellent written communication skills: you will be developing direct response copy for ads and landing pages.
* Ability to learn new technologies, products and systems quickly.
* Expertise in understanding data, telling stories and executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience.
* Experience building and managing campaigns in Marketo and Salesforce.
* Solid understanding of building from scratch and scaling Google Display and YouTube campaigns using image ads and videos, web analytics, ad tracking, A/B testing, tag management and content management.
* A great teammate and self-starter that is comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment, taking initiative with limited resources, and making data-driven decisions.
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Comfortable managing multiple assignments with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
* Experience working with a global digital team in a hyper growth B2B technology company
Candidates must be able to join collaboration meetings in the San Mateo office.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we're scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?