Data Scientist (Analytics) - Long Term Contract | W2 Only
Our client is searching for a Data Scientist who will be in charge of delivering critical analysis and insights to help inform and optimize the marketing communications platforms' digital properties and strategy. The person in this position will also be in charge of designing and developing dashboards and data visualizations to assist business users in understanding data and making informed decisions. Ad hoc assessments will be necessary, but there will also be a need to develop self-service solutions for business users. Excellent communication skills and experience working directly with creative and technical teams, as well as a wide range of business stakeholders, are required for this position. Web analytics and digital marketing knowledge are required. It is also necessary to be able to present findings in a relevant and straightforward manner.
A hands-on, get-the-job-done mentality is required for this position. It necessitates the ability to listen, learn, and apply what has been learned throughout the interactive organization. You know how to explain analytics to others and how to assist them comprehend the value of analytics. You like collaborating with artists and technologists, and you can effectively engage with senior stakeholders. You recognize that our internal tools and systems are an extension of the company's marketing efforts, and that they must meet the same high standards. You have a good understanding of situations and are able to bring them to a resolution.
- Experience Data Scientist with 5+ years of experience developing analytical dashboards, solutions and strategy across digital marketing platforms and social ecosystems
- In-depth knowledge of digital analytics data, measurement, methodologies and industry standards.
- Excellent communicator with a keen sense of design and natural presentation skills who can effortlessly weave outcomes into a narrative for business and creative teams to understand.
- Self-starter who can complete a job from beginning to end with little supervision
- Flexibility in dealing with launch schedules that are constantly changing and time-constrained.
- Able to balance multiple projects and assignments.
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and patient.
- Experience in working across different global cultures is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, Teradata preferred
- Extremely proficient with Tableau and other Data Visualization tools
- Strong working knowledge of process automation using a scripting language (R / Python)
- Solid understanding of fundamental statistical concepts and measurement methodologies
- Strong familiarity with latest web technology trends and analytics tracking technologies
- Web Analytics (Adobe preferred)
- Experience working with the Adobe API is a major plus
- BS or equivalent Degree - Marketing, Finance, Business Analytics, or related fields.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or Marketing Science is desirable