· Client is seeking a Data Entry Operator to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical Data Entry Operator is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
· Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
· Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
· Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
· Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
· Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
· Responds to inbound phone and internet requests for new customer loans
· Provides administrative support for department by handling mail and fax routing, imaging of documents, updating opt out data bases, filing and other clerical duties as necessary.
· Provides clerical assistance and supports Lease End Management to ensure proper loan customer communications and loans are closed in a timely manner.
· Ensures that all consumer loan applications are made in full compliance with the bank and applicable regulatory policies.
· Supports and assists fulfillment area when necessary.
· Responds to customer email and website inquiries.