Acara Solutions is looking for a Customer Service Representative for our Client located in San Jose, CA
- Purpose of Position Answer incoming telephone calls and satisfy customer needs.
- Perform this by scheduling appointments for sales and service using iris (Client Information System).
- Work with sales representatives and service specialists to maintain accurate customer records, monitor account receivables and process accurate payroll information.
- Perform general clerical duties as assigned.
- Primary or Key Responsibilities To perform this job successfully, an individual be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Handle confidential customer and colleague information.
- Confirm; schedule; and reschedule services for the customer.
- Set sales appointments for new customers and for current customers for new services.
- When necessary, contact sales/service colleagues to respond to immediate customer concerns.
- Answer simple billing questions.
- Use iris to maintain customer information.
- Be punctual for scheduled arrival, departure, and break times.
- Service o Passionate about delivering excellent service to every customer and Keep promises.
- Do what they say they will do to delight customers and achieve our goals every day.
- Ensure all activities and decisions make life better for customers.
- Relationships o Value productive, long-lasting relationships with our colleagues and customers and communicate well.
- Keep colleagues and customers informed about changes that affect them.
- Listen to people"s needs and concerns, and act on what is concerned.
- Honest, focused, and straightforward in conversations.
- Work together to deliver great results.
- Support colleagues.
- Treat colleagues with respect and recognize everyone has an important contribution to make.
- Trust colleagues to take ownership of and effectively manage customer relationships.
- Make sure colleagues have the support, tools, and training to do their job well.
Pay and Benefits:
- The Salary for this position is $20.00 per hour (Max Pay rate).
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 years" experience in customer service representative or possess a customer service background
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor"s degree
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability needed.
- A bilingual (Spanish / English) candidate.
- Have positive communication skills and manners with customers.
- Possess excellent listening skills.
- Able to follow company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Able to type 40 words per minute.
- Maintain knowledge of the company"s computer systems.
- Understand the customer better than anyone.
- Microsoft Word
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.