- A bilingual (Spanish / English) candidate is preferred.
- This position is intended to be temporary to permanent based on performance.
- Purpose of Position Answer incoming telephone calls and satisfy customer needs.
- Work with sales representatives and service specialists to maintain accurate customer records, monitor account receivables and process accurate payroll information.
- Perform general clerical duties as assigned.
Required Function 2:
Primary or Key Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Have positive communication skills and manners with customers.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Handle confidential customer and colleague information.
- Confirm; schedule; and reschedule services for the customer.
- Set sales appointments for new customers and for current customers for new services.
- When necessary, contact sales/service colleagues to respond to immediate customer concerns. Answer simple billing questions.
- Possess excellent listening skills.
- Able to follow company policies, practices, and procedures.
- Able to type 40 words per minute.
- Use iRIS to maintain customer information.
- Maintain knowledge of the companys computer systems.
- Be flexible in regards to scheduling needs.
- Be punctual for scheduled arrival, departure, and break times.
- Be able to work the required days and hours for the position, which is integral to the success of the role, and may include mandatory overtime due to business and staffing needs, especially during the peak seasons of the business.
Required Function 3:
- Passionate about delivering excellent service to every customer.
- Keep promises.
- Do what they say they will do to delight customers and achieve our goals every day.
- Understand the customer better than anyone.
- Ensure all activities and decisions make life better for customers. ?
- Value productive, long lasting relationships with our colleagues and customers.
- Communicate well.
- Keep colleagues and customers informed about changes that affect them.
- Listen to peoples needs and concerns, and act on what is concerned.
- Honest, focused and straightforward in conversations. ?
- Work together to deliver great results.
- Support colleagues.
- Treat colleagues with respect and recognize everyone has an important contribution to make.
- Trust colleagues to take ownership of and effectively manage customer relationships.
- Make sure colleagues have the support, tools and training to do their job well.
Required Function 4:
- Obtained Program of Study Required/Preferred High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Years of Experience Type of Experience Required/Preferred 0-1 years 0 - 1 year of experience as a customer service representative or possess a customer service background