Customer Service Representative (Service Advisor)
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
You can shine with us in a Customer Service Representative position by assisting callers in an engaging and professional manner.
- You will have a steady Monday through Friday 40 hour per week schedule between the hours of 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, 7:00 am and 7:00 pm CT or 6:00 am to 6:00 pm MT. Twice per year, employees are able to pick from available shifts.
- Earn $18.50 per hour and have the opportunity to receive additional bonuses based on performance.
- We provide an excellent paid classroom training program as well as continuous on the job coaching and mentoring. We also have advancement and growth opportunities available to employees.
- Find more information on what it’s like to be a MultiPlan employee on our Careers page at www.multiplan.com
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Resolve and input provider/client requests into tracking system according to established guidelines. Assign cases accordingly.
2. Provide customer satisfaction to both internal and external customers.
3. Meet or exceed established standards on a consistent basis for quality, customer service, productivity and service level per department guidelines.
4. Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented and customer focused attitude within and between departments, customers and vendors.
5. Handle routine customer inquiries and assess call escalation; work with Sr. and TL on resolution. Redirect calls as needed.
6. Provide direction to providers, clients and members regarding Network Operations processes as needed.
7. Identify trends or process improvements to gain Call Center efficiencies and Quality Assurance concerns.
8. Assist providers with application fulfillment and status.
9. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
10. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
11. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
12. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.