Clean Harbors is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their safety conscious team! The Customer Service Representative in this position will need to be passionate about giving superior customer service.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Receive 40-60 inbound calls from internal or external customers;
- Provide nationwide support for our clients in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Gather customer information, verify key aspects and then determine a timely resolution;
- Drive to meet or exceed daily performance metrics related to key performance indicators;
- Be personable and maintain upbeat, positive attitude while communicating with the customers.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High School Diploma required;
- 2+ years of customer service experience OR alternate experience working with Clean Harbors internal systems;
- Ability to type 35 words per minute;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Salesforce experience is a plus;
- Ability to adapt and work in a team environment.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.