As Collection Administrator, your specific responsibilities include:
Sending Welcome Call emails to clients.
- Researches SF to locate bill to email to perm client. Reads notes in system regarding special handling and/or extended terms.
- Uses e-mail template and maintains daily production requirements to send the e-mail to clients in a timely manner.
- Adds extended terms to the Welcome e-mail where applicable. Notates PeopleSoft system that email was sent and sets up a manual follow-up.
- Monitors mailbox for client response and resets or removes manual follow-up depending on client's response.
- Sends duplicate invoice if client requests.
- Prepares legal files for electronic submission to the Recovery Department; Maintains office file documentation. Prepares Consolidated Aging to distribute to the Credit Managers and run needed aging for pcms.
- Credit Card processing support.
- Provides clerical support to different collection teams during their clerk’s absences; Handles other special projects as assigned. (As needed)
- Reviews return mail and checks PeopleSoft notes to see if an updated address has been provided or a duplicate invoice already emailed otherwise return mail is referred to the PCM
- Handles telephone reception as needed; monitors and responds to general, department voicemail messages; Answers incoming overflow of client telephone calls; Takes messages and/or provides information, and/or directs caller to appropriate party; maintains office supplies and equipment for department.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years previous clerical experience required. Prior Administrative Support in a customer service/ financial services environment helpful.
- Up to intermediate proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Windows & XMedius FAX software
- Ten key and basic math
- Ability to learn other applications easily. Verbal and written communication skills.
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California, Corporate Services office. Take a look at roberthalf.com/corporate-office-video.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate Services job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s Corporate Services facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
You may apply for this position by email or regular mail. Please send your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
CA SAN RAMON CORP