· Client's Creative Department is a team of designers, motion graphic artists, photographers, film producers and editors that create content for the Communications Department.
· Our team is looking for a Senior Copywriter to help develop content, generate ideas, and maintain a clear and consistent tone and voice on campaigns and social content for some of our key pillars and company priorities.
· Create copy for full-scale global campaigns to be delivered across multiple channels, websites, blogs, social media, print, video, etc.
· Understand company brand, tone, voice and objectives.
· Adapt to different target audiences, voices and tone to advise on the best direction depending on project needs and goals.
· Coordinate and align with communications partners, project manager and creatives, creative director, designers, motion graphics, film producers, photographers, and other writers.
· Participate in brainstorm sessions and come up with ideas for projects.
· Consult with cross functional partners from multiple disciplines to obtain information on product or service and discuss style and length of copy.
· Conduct research and interviews to determine which of a product's features should be promoted.
· Create guidelines with questions for interviews.
· Revising copy based on partner feedback/direction.
· Proofreading content and ensuring tone and writing style is consistent.
· Edit or rewrite existing copy as necessary and submit copy for approval by supervisor.