Ref ID: 00410-0011960859
Classification: Contracts Administrator
Robert Half is seeking TWO (2) Contracts Implementation Managers (CIM) for their Strategic Accounts operational support department in our corporate headquarters in San Ramon, CA (remote now; HYBRID telecommute once HQ reopens). The Contracts Implementation Manager will be responsible for reviewing and interpreting all contractual activity related to Robert Half’s largest US and Canadian clients, and act as a project manager to spearhead the contract workflow between all relevant parties. Additionally, the CIM manages the contract lifecycle including negotiation, execution, implementation, and subsequent amendments all while accurately communicating contract terms across RH’s corporate departments and field teams.
As a Contracts Implementation Manager, your specific responsibilities include:
- Apply project management methodologies to assist in managing multiple tasks with vying priorities. The CIM will collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement and roll out contracts quickly and accurately while using expertise to create strategic solutions and ensure accuracy of the implementation from a 360-degree perspective.
- Responsible for the interpretation and clarification of contract terms and acts as an expert on implementation by making strategic recommendations.
- Read, understand, and interpret a variety of contracts, including terminations, expirations, amendments, permanent placement, contract professional service contracts, special projects, and Vendor Management Services (VMS) contracts.
- Responsible for making business decisions regarding billing, reporting, compliance, and contractual requirements to keep the implementation on track.
- Lead meetings, coordinate all updates, and ensure deadlines are met with the various stakeholders as required by the implementation.
- Offer strategic direction and oversight in partnering with the SA Content & Data team on the development of client micro sites and setting up candidate pre-placement documentation in RH's eDocs system.
- Bachelor's degree in business or legal related field. Paralegal certificate a plus.
- Experience in reviewing contractual agreements regarding billing and payment specifications is required.
- 3+ years of professional work experience in positions such as Project Management, Contract Administration, or legal with a proven track record of holding an increasing level of responsibility.
- Knowledge of contract principles and/or project management is required.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office with intermediate Excel required.
- Ability to quickly learn new software packages and in-house systems such as Salesforce, eDocs, or Contract Management Software.
- Proven organizational skills to maintain proper recordation of project status, files, workspace.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with both internal and external customers including presentations, email, meetings, and document creation.
- Requires strong attention to detail, independent thinking and decision-making abilities, appropriate use of discretion, and the ability to direct and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
APPLY TODAY!: These are excellent direct-hire, career opportunities. Salary is competitive, excellent benefits (including 401k Plan with employer match), and with a very congenial and collaborative team. Pls email resume to jon.lucchese‹at›roberthalf‹dot›com . Thank you!