Calling all hungry, scrappy post-production magicians looking for a new opportunity to create cutting edge video content. The Deloitte Consulting Marketing Team is looking for a seasoned Video Post-Production Editor/MGFX artist to join our growing in-house video production team.
As our Video Post-Production Editor & MGFX Artist, you'll work alongside our Video Lead to create compelling video content that will help our marketing and sales teams close the deal. You'll have the opportunities and resources to execute the latest video trends to make pieces you'll want to showcase in your personal portfolio.
Deloitte's Consulting Marketing team combines the power of Deloitte's brand with the most inspired marketing techniques to produce business results for our clients. Through marketing strategy and execution, we elevate the Deloitte brand and strategic positioning, delivering a cohesive, consistent experience through campaigns grounded in business insights, industry best practices, creative power and digital execution. The team executes with agility and measurable performance through best-of-breed solutions, centralization of key information and operations, and optimization of data, tools, people, and process. This dynamic organization has a new position within Marketing Services Operations to advance capabilities around demand generation and ensure that business requirements around new technologies, data sources and reporting are executed in alignment with business needs.
- 5+ years experience using the Adobe Creative Suite in a creative agency or production company environment (Premiere & After Effects)
- Strong working knowledge of color correction/grading, proxy files, sound mixing, Dynamic Link, and export settings.
- Strong understanding of story, pace, and flow.
- 2D kinety typography motion graphic skills.
- Ability to graciously take direction and efficiently implement feedback.
- Ability to work independently and proactively to keep multiple projects moving, but also work as part of a more integrated team on larger initiatives.
- Highly organized to keep project files nice and tidy for archives or handoffs.
- Video tech skills - camera, teleprompter, sound equipment operation.
- Cool under pressure.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Navigate all personality types and work with a wide array of styles to create the best work possible.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $70,000 to $116,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.