Leidos is hiring a Consulting Employee to support Transportation Solutions services in the area of Emergency Preparedness, Emergency Response, and Transportation Security with senior-level thought leadership, technical direction, and business development on an as-needed basis.
Desired candidate should possess strong qualifications and demonstrable work experience in Federal, State and local policy related to Transportation Security Emergency Preparedness, and Emergency Response. The candidate should be viewed as a national expert in these subject areas.
Duties will include
- Customer relationship management of existing customers and building relationships with new customers
- Provide technical guidance as a subject matter expert to the project and proposal teams (including in-house staff and subcontractors)
- Providing thought-leadership on strategic solutions to transportation problems
- Reviewing reports and proposals, and other duties as assigned
- Responsible for adhering to project and proposal deadlines
- Communicating with customers, in-house staff, and subcontractors about project direction and goals
- Public speaking and presenting to Leidos management
- Assist in the development of proposals, white papers, and other written material in support of new business development
- Adhering to deadlines; communicating with customers, in-house staff, and subcontractors about project direction and goals; public speaking; and presenting to Leidos management
Required Education & Experience:
- Masters degree with 15+ years of experience in transportation security-related field.
- 15+ years of Federal, State or local transportation agency experience
- Some private sector experience desired, that included business development activities to government agencies.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: