Remote role for candidates in Los Angeles & Orange County Only
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Forrest Mack
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
A dynamic and rapidly growing healthcare acquisition and management company
Why join us?
We offer competitive compensation as well as a benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401(k)
- Lead construction and renovation projects for a wide range of veterinary facilities across 5 – 7 states in the western US
- Manage and negotiate lease agreements
- Provide facilities maintenance, support and repairs for regular and emergency requests.
- Create bid proposals and change orders
- Accurately request quotes and place orders from material suppliers and vendors
- Review construction plans, specifications, and standards for constructability and offers alternative recommendations.
- Supervise project from mobilization through final inspection and punch list completion
- Supervision and coordination of employees and subcontractors
- Manage daily field activities to ensure project milestone and completion dates are met
- Obtain all inspections and ensure all work complies with building code & project documents
- Provide the executive team with the development & maintenance of project schedules
- Schedule & coordinate subcontractors and materials
- Ensure OSHA and all other related safety code compliance and safety measures
- Conduct safety meetings with employees and subcontractors, as needed
COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 5 years construction management experience.
- Experience managing facilities in multiple states
- Supervisory experience in construction, construction inspection, or closely relatedly field is preferred.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a proven ability to multi-ask and effectively manage time
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a customer service orientation and a successful record of developing relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to organize, supervise, prioritize and lead various facilities processes, vendors, and staff
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at one time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.