ISSA Needs a Student Financial Services Representative
This is a remote role offering a monthly bonus potential!
ISSA is the first ISSA is the world leader in fitness education, connecting people all over the world to the power of healthy living. We have certified over 400,000 trainers in 174 countries, and the number is growing. Want to be a part of the team that is making this happen? Check out this opportunity to be a key contributor as a Student Financial Services (SFS) Representative.
What's the Job?
- Answer inbound calls and make outbound calls through automated and manual efforts, connecting with current and former students that have payment plans.
- Update and process credit card payments.
- Connect with our students, build rapport, and identify their needs.
- Use strong communication skills to create acceptable solutions.
- Document a summary of phone conversations with students into our system of record.
- Be honest, have a high level of integrity, and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service by directing students to appropriate contacts for all inquiries.
- Successfully meet/exceed department goals and KPIs.
What is ISSA Looking For?
We expect our team to be effective relationship-builders with a laser focus on providing exceptional service. We are tenacious and resilient in our pursuit of personal and professional success, but also know how to have fun. And for the SFS Rep role, we are also seeking:
- 1 or more years of experience in either customer service or a phone support role.
- 1 or more years prior collections experience preferred.
- Basic computer experience and typing skills.
- Prior experience with Excel is helpful.
- Experience understanding customer needs and identifying solutions.
- Experience navigating difficult conversations and de-escalating customers.
- Competitive spirit with a drive to produce outstanding results.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a changing work environment.
- This is a remote role, so reliable internet connection and ability to work independently and manage time productively.
- A strong connection to the world of fitness, health, and the gym environment is a definite plus
Anything else? Absolutely!
ISSA is a place where every day we are inspired by our teammates, encouraging each other to be our best. The environment is relaxed (casual dress code always), friendly and upbeat! And we feel it’s important to reward our team with competitive pay and benefits. Here are some of the highlights:
Free certifications. Who wants to be their best self? WE DO! As an ISSA team member, you have access to all 25 certifications…at no expense! Additionally, you'll receive exclusive discounts on leading products in the fitness industry. Cool, right?
Work Life Synergy. Our Core Team members have 4 weeks of PTO. If you join ISSA as a People Leader you get 5 weeks of PTO and our Directors and Above have Discretionary Time Off! All PTO is front loaded, so you don’t have to wait to use it. And everyone at ISSA gets 8 paid national holidays every year! Work hard, play hard!
Parental Time Off. We support our team members as they grow their families! Once you qualify for FMLA, you are eligible to receive up to 6 weeks of paid paternity time to bond with a new child.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. A key component to living a healthy lifestyle is having access to the care we (and our families) need. We offer 2 medical insurance plans accompanied by Health Saving Account (HSA) and Flexible Savings Account (FSA) options, as well Dental and Vision coverage. And you don’t have to wait forever! Eligibility begins the 1st of the month after you start.
Team Building. We may be remote, but we don’t have to be alone! We host a monthly schedule of virtual team activities, town halls, weekly gratitude and motivational sessions, and other special events…so many fun ways for us to connect and support one another.
Growth opportunities. When our people grow…we grow! We offer leadership training, development journeys for each role and career path, and many coaching/mentoring opportunities. Constant growth and development is inherent in our culture.
Tools to do the job. We make sure you are hooked up with the tools, equipment and systems you need. We begin the process prior to your start date, so you are ready to rock ‘n roll on your first day. We also provide a monthly work from home allowance!
What else? We have a 401(k) company match and 100% company paid life/AD&D insurance/short term disability. We also offer an employee assistance program to assist with work life concerns (legal, financial, mental health). Our ultimate goal is to support you and your overall wellness.
Transform your career at ISSA!