Job Title: CLINIC DIRECTOR/PHYSICAL THERAPIST
Company: Evolve Healthcare Inc.
Clinic Director-Physical Therapist
Location: United States - California - San Jose
We recently won top 50 companies to work for on Glassdoor and are the only PT company that was chosen. We are currently looking for clinical leadership partners to run new clinical locations in some key areas around the country.
These partnerships include part ownership in the clinic, ability to run your own team and manage your own clinic and build a culture that is specific to your leadership. What makes this different than maybe other opportunities you might be offered by some of the big PT brands is we believe in our Clinic Directors owning piece of the pie and also be incentives for success.
We know how hard the day to day can be and we want to make sure our clinical leaders have a true piece of the pie and not just a line item on a spreadsheet. We offer competitive partnership stake, brand new clinic locations, staff and corporate support along with possible sign on bonuses and moving expenses covered.
We believe in treating patients like family. Our philosophy provides patients with the highest skilled care resulting in better outcomes. We promote a culture of Clinical Greatness by demonstrating professional excellence, respect, compassion, and always putting the patient first.
We have grown and changed locations over the years, but one thing has remained the same: our commitment to providing expert care in the areas of orthopedic and sports injuries, in a caring and compassionate manner with superior patient outcomes. We recognize each patient as an individual and offer the personal attention that can only come with a private practice.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Professional development assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Services offered:
- Lower extremity rehabilitation
- Manual hands-on therapy
- Outpatient physical therapy
- Pre- & Post-Operative Care
- Spine rehabilitation
- Upper body rehabilitation
- Work Injury Rehabilitation
Leaders in Physical Therapy:
- Our core values are focused on priorities that provide measurable value to our patients, partners, and employees.
- Conduct all patient interactions and business relationships with honesty, integrity, and dedication to delivering value
- Relentlessly pursue and implement strategies and innovation focused on solving cost, quality, and access challenges for the benefit of, and value to, our patients and partners
- Committed to developing and cultivating Patient and Partner relationships that make a positive difference in clinic practices and clinical care outcomes.
- Perks and benefits:
- We believe our team members are the heart of our company, and we want to make sure they feel supported in all levels of their roles. We work as a dynamic team, providing many development opportunities through our continuing education programs backed by our strong commitment to work/life balance.
- We understand the importance of a solid benefits package, that's why we are proud to offer a competitive package, including 401(k), health, dental, PTO and more. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, this may be the right fit for you!
- We stand committed to supporting and providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that respects one another and gives employees the freedom to be themselves. The foundational pillars of our culture and who we are - diversity, inclusion and engagement - help guide our mission to inspire creativity, innovation and empowerment. Our company is at its best when we are united in this mission and shared belief, regardless of our backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- We each have a role to play in advancing this mission and our commitment to one another. We are constantly looking for team members who share our passion and ready to joint a team founded on inclusivity, ambition, and outstanding care.
Why choose us:
As a clinically led organization, we know what matters most to our clinicians. From competitive benefits to operational support to realistic treatment goals, we stand committed to your success! Since our humble beginnings dating back to1991, we have specialized in support services (like marketing and billing) to more than 30 leading PT brands across 16states in the western and central portions of the U.S.
2+ to 5 years experience
Minimum Education - Doctorate Degree
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
-An experienced Physical Therapist that is ready to advance their career and get into clinic management and potentially clinic ownership.
Why we're a great company
We are a clinically-led physical therapy provider and support partner to over180 leading PT clinics across the Western and Central portions of the United States.
We continually strive be a best place to work by providing healthy work environments, a strong company culture and competitive wages.
Most importantly, we're constantly endeavoring to improve ourselves so that our patients are confident that they have made the best choice for their physical therapy care. To help deliver on this pledge, we are looking for talented, enthusiastic and passionate people to carry on our rich culture and unrivaled commitment to our patients and the communities we serve throughout our 16-state brand network.
If interested in this opportunity, please email Marti Brende at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or by phone (540) 329-8362 x104