If you're a passionate Physical Therapist that values one-on-one quality care and is ready to take on the next step in your career as Clinic Director, we want to hear from you!
Therapydia is building a national network of outpatient physical therapy clinics based on the highest levels of patient satisfaction with the goal of retaining our patients for their lifetimes. We're fanatical about patient satisfaction! We have an NPS of 95! When patients walk through our doors, they will discover an experience centered around one-on-one personalized care. They will discover more than just physical therapy; our clinics offer a range of customized wellness programs, including Pilates, TRX and Annual Wellness Assessments, in a sun-lit boutique environment.
This is a great opportunity to make a tremendous impact on Therapydia's growth in the region! If you're a passionate Physical Therapist that values one-on-one quality care and is ready to take on the next step in your career as Clinic Director, we want to hear from you!
Our mission is to empower Physical Therapists to lead a new type of wellness clinic designed around enhancing patients' long-term well-being. We have a team of operations, marketing and tech experts to support our Clinic Directors, so you can focus on your patients and managing the clinic.
Four major values drive Therapydia's brand: Trust, Satisfaction, Compassion and Growth. Our brand makes up the DNA of our company and is expressed in everything we do. It's about creating a positive and optimistic change in the way people experience physical therapy. As a Therapydia employee, you play a vital role in representing this brand and driving this change.
As a Clinic Director you are :
- A highly skilled physical therapist with a desire for a leadership role
- You are an expert in manual therapy in the outpatient setting.
- You are passionate about patient education and delivering quality patient care in a 1:1 treatment setting.
- You are business savvy with the ability to market the clinic and nurture physician relationships.
- You're ready to take on the next step in your career and help build a robust clinic and team.
Qualifications of a Clinic Director
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program.
- 3-4 years of related experience, outpatient experience is highly preferred.
- Active PT license
Physical Therapist Compensation:
- Salary and bonus based on experience.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance; FSA, STD, LTD, & Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Plan
- 15 days PTO + 10 paid company holidays