Work Location Radius: 20 miles from Palo Alto, CA
About Client: Clinic Assistant at Stanford Healthcare
Field Point of Contact Name(s);
Field/Site Phone Number:
Workforce Planning Manager: Dawn Neas
Assignment Owning Office: 025110
Position Selling Points: (ex: Temp to hire, stay bonus, increase in pay after XX amount of time, Holiday Pay, Referral bonusesEtc.)
Temp to hire opportunity, weekly pay, referral bonus
Job Description: (Please add to the description - this is for our internal team to source and assess candidates)
• The Clinic Assistant functions as a member of the clinic patient care team and is directed by the Clinic Manager or designee. Perform all clerical duties required to support provider schedule maintenance, including schedule changes, template updates, and coordination of new provider schedules. Distinguished by the ability to lead administrative support duties in a hospital or clinical setting. Has expert knowledge required to schedule patients, create and maintain provider templates, and coordinate with clinic leadership.
• Coordinates with the clinic managers, medical directors, and providers to create and maintain provider templates in Epic. Templates are updated as provider's schedules change, patient panels fluctuate, clinic FTEs change, and new providers onboard or offboard.
• Maintains master appointment schedule. Functions independently to complete updates to provider schedules in Epic when requested. Responsible for completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of request.
• Supports the sections chiefs and medical directors for any provider time-off requests. Provides clinic threshold analysis to section chiefs / medical directors and updates provider schedules for any approved time-off requests.
• Partners with Digital Solutions to initiate any Epic requests, including visit type or visit block requests, modifications, or deactivation. Communicates with the centralized scheduling team for any Epic schedule changes.
• Responsible for completeness and accuracy of calendars related to Epic & Qgenda.
• Schedules appointments in scheduling systems. Schedules consultations and complex appointments with other clinics or physicians as needed.
• Generates Epic reports, provider patient panels, and address labels when requested.
• Serves as resource to other staff in the areas of provider templates, master scheduling, registration, and patient benefits.
• Provides cross-coverage within the team when needed.
• Captures all schedule maintenance requests in departmental tracker.
Special Requirements or Call outs: (ex: standing for long hours, lifting requirements, etc.)
Transportation/Parking Information (Is the client's site accessible by public transportation? Does client validate parking? Does client provide reimbursement for parking? Etc.)
Parking available; client does not reimburse for parking
Recruitment Focus Areas: (Cities/zip codes that should or should not be considered, tolls to be considered, issues with state lines/borders to be considered, etc)
Menlo Park, Redwood City, Palo Alto, San Jose
Conversational / Qualifying Questions: ( Any interview questions you feel are helpful for your client. List things you would typically ask when interviewing candidates.)
Need to make sure they are fully vaccinated/boosted for COVID. If they have previously worked at Stanford Hospital, Lucile Packard or Stanford University. How much front office and EPIC experience they have and how many years.
Assignment Type: (CPE, LT Temp, ST Temp, Temp to Hire, Etc.)
Long term possible Temp to hire
Hours: (ex: 12-hour shifts - 4:00AM-4:00PM )
Is OT required:
PPE/Dress code: (list any PPE the candidate will need to provide. Ex: steel toed shoes)
Talent Factory Delivery & Overfill: (ex: Direct Send (offer accepted), Field Review (Internal Submission), Field Review w/onboarding (Internal Submission + OB) + any overfill needs (ex: direct send - overfill by 10)
Field Review internal submission
Interviews: (please provide Days, Hours, Physical Address & Phone Number)
Manager decides what type of interview after resume review
Next Steps: (what can we tell the associate to expect next in the process - orientations/tours/info sessions)
Minimum of a Highschool diploma/GED
Experience requirements: (ex: entry level, 5 years, etc.)
Assessments Needed: (list any AdeccoExpert testing or customer specific testing needed)
Background Exception (Y/N) (Is file attached to order file tap ?)
Do Not Return List? (Yes/No)
No - must have reference done if anyone worked at Stanford, Lucile Packard or Stanford University and check notes in Bull horn and Fieldglass
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records