Your dream job awaits you at Skylawn Funeral Home in San Mateo, CA! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you!
At Skylawn Funeral Home, Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Skylawn family.
We've made it our life's work to take care of others - and that starts with our employees. Work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, benefits & work/life balance to change yours.
Why Skylawn Memorial Park?
- Skylawn is a place unlike any other - fantastic views surrounded by endless natural beauty
- We have a great team atmosphere that is committed to serving families
- We are a growing business that is part of a nationally recognized brand - you can build your career here
We are seeking an Administrative Specialist. This position will work closely with the administrative group and provide support to the location's office management team. The successful candidate will have professional communication skills, computer proficiency, and strong attention to detail.
- Greet location visitors and answer calls
- Complete required permits and certificates
- Process pre-need and at-need sales contracts
- Create and modify documents, correspondence and reports
- Provide transportation services as needed
- Assist client-families with past due accounts and process payments
- Partner with Funeral Director's and Sales Counselors to assist client families in funeral and visitation planning
- Ensure all invoices are audited for accuracy before forwarding to the accounts payable department
- Process orders for Markers