Attention Civil Design Engineers!
I am partnered with one of the most reputable, multi-disciplinary Engineering Firms in the area that's looking for a highly motivated Civil Design Engineer like you! The ideal candidate is someone that has the ability to deliver excellence and wants to work for an organization that rewards them greatly for it.
This firm works hard to ensure that their projects are planned, designed & managed to meet not only high expectations, but to exceed their clients' goals. Along with that, they greatly invest in their people because without them, they aren't able to meet those goals.
Civil Design Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree Civil Engineering
- 3+ years of experience
- EIT not required, but definitely a plus
- Extensive AutoCAD and Civil 3D experience
- Civil Design Experience is required
Civil Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate project teams in all project related tasks such as client contact, billings, production efforts, quality control, specifications, construction drawings, submittals and construction administration
Civil Design Engineer Compensation and Benefits:
- $75,000- $120,000 (negotiable depending upon experience and technical skill-set)
- Aggressive bonus structure that's been distributed every year due to continual firm profitability
- Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Bonus)
- Flexible scheduling!
- Option for part-time remote work
Please carefully review the Civil Design Engineer position details and qualifications prior to applying. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
My name is Heather Metz and I place professionals at all levels across the country. If you have any questions or want to inquire about other positions, I encourage you to contact me at 605-799-8118 for a confidential discussion.
You can email me directly at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.