Child Care Teacher
Bright Horizons is hiring Teachers & Certified Teachers exclusively for our Back- Up Centers in the Palo Alto area!
We are currently offering a $3000 Hiring Incentive for fully qualified teachers.
Bright Horizons is the leader in the most important trend in work-site child care - providing solutions that meet emergency child care needs and offer flexible child care arrangements for travel, conferences, school vacations, and inclement weather days. Back-up child care supplements families' regular child care arrangements. As our back-up centers are designed to meet the changing needs of working families, an individual child may attend one day per month, every day of spring break, or more frequently. Our teachers ensure that regardless of how many days children are in our care, they are welcomed enthusiastically, engage in high-quality curriculum, and have their individual needs met.
Imagine your future as a teacher with a world-class team where you make a difference for children every day. Imagine learning from experts in your field, and having the opportunity to earn your college degree - for free. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons Teacher.
Full-time and part-time positions now available with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
A Bright Horizons Career Includes:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Referral bonus
- Career development and FREE college degrees through our Horizons Teacher Degree Program
*Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status
As a Child Care Teacher, you will:
- Create and lead activities based on your observations of the children's interests and needs.
- Communicate daily with parents. Document and share the important milestones in their child's day.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
Candidates must pass required state and company background checks, and meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED required
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
- At least six months of experience working in child care, daycare, or preschool preferred
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated or undergo weekly testing for COVID-19 (testing supplies and tracking provided by Bright Horizons) to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols and to keep yourself and others safe and free from illness.
Explore your passion for early learning; pursue your purpose as a teacher, and enjoy the possibilities of all the places a Bright Horizons career can take you - in a workplace dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion; where you can be you. Come build a brighter future at one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies to Work For." Apply today!
Compensation Range: $25 - $28 /hr
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO - English and EEO - Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.