Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
2. Validate claim viability and terminate pursuit when necessary; respond timely to all electronic, written and verbal communications.
3. Place parties of interest on notice and send subsequent demand letters.
4. Continuously research and make outbound calls to request case information or status to drive cases to be prepared for settlement; maintain detailed and accurate case records and calendar diaries to monitor case activities to meet department expectations.
5. Engage advice and/or help of Negotiators/Paralegals to proactively resolve and/or transfer cases.
6. Ensure compliance of state and federal laws and maintain department productivity and quality standards.
7. Take transferred calls and/or documents from inbound investigation teams to provide a resolution to the enquiry.
8. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
9. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
10. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
11. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
12. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.