Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working At Dentsply Sirona You Are Able To
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
SureSmile® is the clear aligner solution from Dentsply Sirona provided by dental professionals. The Brand Manager, SureSmile will balance creativity with analytics by developing and implementing marketing programs and product and brand management activities for SureSmile® Clear Aligners for USA.
Roles And Responsibilities Can Include
- Assist and build the strategic plan and business strategy for the orthodontic portfolio leveraging market research, insights, competitive intelligence, and product/pricing analysis
- Tailor and update target audience, positioning, messaging, talking points, sales collateral and program activities using market research and insights
- Define and implement promotional activities and awareness campaigns for dental professional and consumer
- Build and execute new product commercialization plan
- Leverage creativity and analytics to develop and implement pilot programs to improve customer journey and to meet key performance indicators
- Define, track and communicate success of measurable performance indicators for all planned activities
- Work and engage cross-functional teams to implement marketing communication tactics and other supporting activities for our brand strategy
- Influence and communicate to various audiences from executive management to the sales team and dental professionals
- All other duties as may be assigned
- BS degree in Marketing, Engineering or Communications from an Accredited University or College
Years And Type Of Experience
- 3-5 years of commercial product management or product marketing experience desired, preferably with some concentration on medical device.
Key Required Knowledge, Qualifications And Capabilities
- Willing and able to travel within the US up to 25% of the time.
- Knowledge and experience in the dental industry is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Self-starter accustomed to working in a fast-paced start up environment.
Required Computer Skills
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Internet and Email applications; Project Management Software a plus.
Dentsply Sirona is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or protected Veteran status. We appreciate your interest in Dentsply Sirona.
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please send an accommodation request to
For California Residents
We may collect the following categories of personal information in connection with the submission of your resume or application materials to us for employment, and if hired, your employment with us: identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, birthdate); personal records (e.g., telephone number, signature, education information, criminal background information, passport number and visa information); consumer characteristics (e.g., sex, marital status, veteran status, race, disability, sexual orientation); professional or employment information (e.g., resume, cover letter, employment history, background check forms, references, certifications, transcripts and languages spoken); and inferences from personal information collected (e.g., a profile reflecting abilities and aptitudes).
The above categories of personal information are collected for the following business purposes: performing recruitment and hiring services; processing interactions and transactions (e.g., to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, managing the workforce); and security (e.g., detecting security incidents, protecting against fraudulent or illegal activity).
For additional details and questions, contact us at