** Must reside in Indiana to be considered**
8 am to 5 pm; work will be done remotely
Professional Management Enterprises is seeking a Behavioral Health Case Manager to join our team!
- Responsible for performing telephonic case management within the scope of licensure for members with behavioral health and substance abuse or substance abuse disorder needs. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Uses appropriate screening criteria, knowledge and clinical judgment to assess member needs.
- Conducts assessments to identify individual needs and develops care plan to address objectives and goals as identified during assessment.
- Monitors and evaluates effectiveness of care plan and modifies plan as needed.
- Supports member access to appropriate quality and cost effective care.
- Coordinates with internal and external resources to meet identified needs of the members and collaborates with providers.
Requires MS or MA in social work, counseling, nursing or a related behavioral health field; 3 years clinical experience in social work, counseling with broad range of experience with complex psychiatric and substance abuse or substance abuse disorder treatment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Current active unrestricted license as an RN, LCSW (as applicable by state law and scope of practice), LMHC, LPC (as allowed by applicable state laws), LMFT, or Clinical Psychologist to practice as a health professional within the scope of licensure in applicable states or territory of the United States required. Experience in case management and telephonic coaching with members with a broad range of complex psychiatric/substance abuse and/or medical disorders preferred.