Who We Are at Elemy:
Elemy, formerly Sprout Therapy, is building the first managed marketplace for in-home chronic medical care, starting with pediatric autism. Over 1.5M children in the US are affected by autism, and nearly 30% of families are dissatisfied with the care they receive. Elemy is working tirelessly to change this by providing in-home care and leveraging cutting edge AI-powered technology to deliver a better experience to families, providers, and healthcare payers.
Today’s US child care industry for autism, ADHD, and other developmental delays is a $38B market that is heavily fragmented and skewed towards in-clinic care. Elemy is looking to change the developmental delay care industry for the better by putting families and children at the center of what Elemy does. Elemy is bringing ABA care to families’ homes, and providing more resources and tools for therapists to give the best care possible.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking qualified, dedicated, and compassionate professionals to provide in-home Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder or other developmental disabilities who are in need of assistance to reduce challenging behaviors.
Behavior Technicians (BT) are responsible for assisting Board-Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to implement behavior plans through in-home direct intervention. They will assist patients with day to day activities, monitor their behavior, record and collect data on patients' progress, and communicate with clients. Other duties may include clerical and administrative duties.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide behavior intervention services to individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other developmental disorders in the home, school, and community
- Implement behavior intervention and skill acquisition plans created by and under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Collect and record data
- Complete accurate treatment notes in a timely manner
- Strictly follow BACB guidelines and codes of conduct
- Attend team meetings
- Motivate and encourage clients and staff
What We Offer:
- Extremely Competitive Hourly Rate with a Generous Bonus Program: We offer industry-leading hourly wages in addition to a generous monthly bonus program, which allows you to earn an extra $5 per hour based on attendance and up to an additional $6 per hour more for weekend and evening hours.
- Paid Client Cancellations and Pauses: We have your back for client cancellations during unexpected circumstances. In the event of a case interruption that is outside of your control, you will have guaranteed income thanks to our Paid Client Cancellations and Pauses Program.
- Provider Focused: We pair each therapist with a dedicated Care Operations Case Manager and a world-class BCBA for direct clinical and administrative support. These relationships enable our BTs to focus on providing excellent clinical care.
- Maximizing Technology: We equip every staff member with an iPad for electronic data collection. Elemy uses the latest software to create a robust and productive work environment, giving BTs instant access to interdisciplinary teams and their BCBA.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum high school degree or equivalent, college preferred (Bachelor’s or enrollment in a B.A. or B.S. program)
- Must pass background check
- Reliable car, proof of auto insurance and valid driver's license required
- TB test required
- Minimum of 6 months of ABA experience, 1 year preferred
What We Believe:
- Families first, everything else second: We put our families first, always. No decision is made at Elemy without considering the value it would bring to our families.
- Think and act like an owner: We think of ourselves as not just employees but part owners. We understand that when Elemy thrives, we all thrive.
- Candor and respect: We can't achieve greatness without ever disagreeing. We need to have healthy debates to ensure that we're making the right decisions.
- Never settle for less: We don't settle for anything less than excellence. We're relentlessly committed to delivering the best care to our patients and always strive to do better by them.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Elemy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.